Are you looking for a charging station for a wall box?
The charging station for the private sector, also known colloquially as a stand , stand bracket, pillar, bracket and stand , is a device that allows you to mount an electric vehicle wall box. The assembly is usually done with a few screws, the cable is routed through the charging station.
But do I need a charging station?
There are many reasons to choose a charging station for wall boxes. Common providers of wall boxes are Heidelberg, ABL, Easee, Tesla, VW Elli, KEBA, Juicy, EVBox and many more..
We would like to list some reasons here:
- Protection : Your wall box will definitely be exposed to all kinds of weather, directly or indirectly, over the next few years
- Restriction : Due to structural restrictions, it is not possible to attach the Wallbox to the wall, for example because you are a tenant or the parking space is not directly in front of your property.
- Pollution : The wall should not be hidden by the cable that has become dirty over time. So it can happen quickly that a white house facade gets dirty quickly.
- Protection : Your wall box will definitely be exposed to all kinds of weather, directly or indirectly, over the next few years. Sun, hail, snow and rain in particular can take a toll on your wall box. After just a few months without protection, the surface and materials such as screws can be damaged. Of course it doesn't look nice. Our charging station has a roof and protects the wall box significantly more.
- Optics : You like it when everything is sorted and tidy, and like everything else, your loading facility should also be tidy. Eg because: As soon as the charging cable is not rolled up perfectly when it is on your wall box, the wall of your home looks untidy. Many owners are bothered by this.
- For landlords : You offer your tenants charging options at your parking spaces and want to create the possibility with the charging stations.
What do you have to consider when buying a charging station?